viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

IM YOURS BY JASON MRAZ




I’m yours.-Jason Mraz

1. Fill in the gaps with one of the following words: done / felt / bet / tried / melted / fell

Well you .......... .......... me and you .......... I .......... it
I .......... to be chill but you're so hot that I ..........
I .......... right through the cracks

2. Choose the most appropriate underlined word:
and now I'm trying/giving/going to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be trying/giving/going it my bestest
Nothing's trying/giving/going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some

3. Write the sentences in the correct order:
won't no hesitate more no But more I , ___________________________________________
cannot It yours I'm , wait  _____________________________________________________


4. Match the text on the left with the text on the right.
1. Well open up your mind                       a. people dance and sing
2. Open up your plans                              b. and see like me
3. Look into your heart and                      c. you'll find love love love love
4. Listen to the music of the moment         d. loved love loved love loved
5. We’re just                                            e. one big family
6. And it's your God-forsaken right to be   f. and damn you're free


5. Number the following lines in the correct order:
( ) It cannot wait I'm sure
( ) There's no need to complicate
( ) So I won't hesitate no more, no more
( ) This is our fate, I'm yours
( ) Our time is short

6. Complete with a/e/i/o/u
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the m_rr_r
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my br__th fogged up the gl_ss
And so I drew a new f_c_ and I l__gh_d
I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better r__s_n
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the s__s_ns
It's what we aim to d_
Our n_m_ is our virtue

REPEAT 3 & 4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario