lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

"NASTY LIFE" BLOG

“Today, I have a tatoo that I didn’t want and cost me thirty euros and I take twelve hours to the tatoo. Now I’m thinking about how to save to reach five hundred euros that costs me to take it off” NL.

“Today, I told a joke to my father that I’m gay. He told me that he was gay too but he doesn’t know how to tell  my mother”NL.

“Today, I am in  hospital because I’ve burnt my nose. I feel embarrased about telling the nurses that I wanted to light a cigarrette with the toaster”NL.

“Today, I’ve joined a gym. Today I was hit by a car and I have broken my arm. I had signed to stay in the gym at least three months” NL.

"Today, I was in  bed with my boyfriend, when the antivirus of the computer said "Warning, a threat has been detected". He shouted and kicked me out of the bed. NL"

"Today, it is Monday" NL

By Adrian Ramos, Laura Álvarez, Mónica Gutiérrez y Elena Zújeros.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario